1. Close your eyes and sit in a relaxed way. Concentrate on the navel center, Manipuraka Chakra.
2. Take a few breaths to concentrate your awareness on your navel chakra.
3. Forget all parts of your body, only remember the navel chakra.
4. Start the Omkara (OM) vibration from your navel center as deeply as possible. As you create the omkara sound simultaneously be centered on the sound. Do not allow the mind to go anywhere else as it is very common for the mind to wander around when mantras are chanted.
5. Do the Omkara sound for ten minutes focusing on the vibration that it creates in your navel center.
6. Stop. Sit for a few minutes in silence. Try to listen to the sound without creating any sound. Be filled by the sound.
7. Relax and open your eyes.
© हलेसी ज्योतिष परामर्श केन्द्र २०१६ -२०२३ All rights reserved